Eurofins Scientific was founded in 1987 with 10 employees to market the SNIF-NMR technology, a patented analytical method used to verify the origin and purity of several types of food and beverages and identify sophisticated fraud not detectable by other methods. Today the Eurofins Group is a leading provider of analytical services with:
- an international network of around 180 laboratories across 35 countries in Europe, the USA, Asia-Pacific and South America
- over 14,000 staff
- a portfolio of over 100,000 reliable analytical methods
- more than 80 million assays performed each year to establish the safety, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability, identity and purity of biological substances
To be the World Leader in the Bioanalytical Testing Market.
To contribute to global health and safety by providing our customers with high quality laboratory and advisory services whilst creating opportunities for our employees and generating sustainable shareholder value.
- Delivering customer satisfaction by listening to and exceeding customer expectations
- Adding value for our customers through our services
- Seeking innovative solutions to help our customers achieve their goals
- Delivering quality in all our work; providing accurate results on time
- Using the best appropriate technology and methods
- Seeking to improve or change our processes for the better
Competence & team spirit
- Employing a team of talented and competent staff
- Investing in training and creating good career opportunities
- Recognising and encouraging outstanding performance
- Behaving ethically in all our business and financial activities
- Demonstrating respect towards our customers and our staff
- Operating responsible environmental policies
For more information, please visit Eurofins site.